In late 2018, Allstream had disparate marketing tools and information living in different places with different teams – and no cohesive way to tie together and understand the impact of marketing activities. Allstream was rebooting its marketing practice and wanted to move towards a more intelligent deployment model — one that would leverage new capabilities, provide more context and visibility, and gain a dimensional view of impact.
Titan ONE Solution
Titan brought Allstream onto HubSpot, which included:
- Full contact level tracking to consolidate social, paid, website, email marketing and email tracking
- Automation to ensure proactive, customer-centric responses to new enquiries
- Live marketing chat + chatbot
- Offer promotion mechanism
- CTA buttons with smart A/B testing
- Revised conversion flow with visibility into hand-off and status
- Access to sales tools for bus dev reps, including support for email tracking, calendar booking, and prospect page visit alerts
- Integration with Salesforce (mapping individual properties for bi-directional sync)
- Branded email marketing and landing page templates (campaigns, conversion paths)
- More personalized, segmented content delivery
- Automated monthly metrics report
- Ongoing monthly support for all things HubSpot, in addition to Titan ONE strategy, creative and content support
By wrapping HubSpot around Salesforce as a marketing layer, Allstream was able to take advantage of functionality that provided a consolidated view of their marketing ecosystem. This also made it possible to offer more personalized customer and prospect experiences at scale, while tying back to an improved contact-level understanding of attribution.
This data was incorporated into our rolling strategic reporting support. Which tracked performance against goals with MoM and MoY visibility, data-driven recommendations, and examples of contact level experiences leveraging HubSpot’s consolidated timeline view of attribution activities (email, ads, page visits, social, chat), as well as the hand-off to sales.
- Strategy + Execution